RIP PRO C6
RIP Pro C6 – Included with Every DTG Printer
RIP software (Raster Image Processing) plays a key role in how happy you will be with your image quality, job management, printing process and cost per print.
RIP Pro C6 software has been engineered specifically for our M-Series printers and ink sets to give you the power and flexibility to run your business profitably.
New DTG owners will appreciate features like:
Preconfigured Print Modes
We’ve developed the best combinations of print quality, resolution and ink usage so all you have to do is pick the Mode that meets your job requirements.
Job Costing Tools
You set your ink costs, labor costs and even overhead percentages and RIP Pro will give you the cost of printing a shirt IN ADVANCE of your printing. Prefect for pricing your work.
Real Print Queues
Import dozens of graphics and set up your print jobs for the day, then simply print one after the other. SAVE those settings for each jobs so you can save time on repeat customer work.
Automatic Graphic Processes
Rotate any graphic, dynamically resize, and knock out black or some other color depending on the color shirt. Features made to speed your workflow.
Graphics and printing professionals will also find a lot to offer in RIP Pro C6 including:
- Direct Support for Adobe Illustrator and CorelDraw
- Customizable Print Modes and Queues
- PDF file and Vector Artwork Support
- Fluid Mask
- Spot Color Matching
RIP Pro is included with every purchase because we know what an integral part it will play in the success of your business. You’ll be more profitable with DTG and RIP Pro C6!
Industry-leading white ink management
Proper use of white ink is essential to printing images onto black or dark colored fabrics. RIP PRO C6 advanced use of layer technology automatically creates an under base layer that can be sent to a production queue directly from a design application.
CMYK and RGB File Color Support
A wide range of process colors and true photographic-quality image printing. Conversion of color spaces (RGB to CMYK) can create unwanted color shifts. Since most apparel printers work with CMYK, RIP PRO C6 is able to provide sought after color results.
General RIP Features
- Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista and Windows XP support (32 and 64 bit)
- Macintosh OSX 10.6 Snow Leopard support via network printing
- Optimized RIP processing speeds
- Start to finish .pdf workflow support
- Send jobs directly to queues from design applications (PhotoShop, Corel, Illustrator)
- Rip once, print many
- Rip and print on the fly
T-Shirt / Apparel Specific Features
- Preset color profiles for white, black and colored fabrics
- Templates support for exact positioning of graphics on garments
- “KnockMeBlackOut” , black and grey color removal
- “KnockMeColorOut”, white and other color removal
- Transparency Opacity
- White Ink layer support
- Send job with underbase directly from design applications
- Automatic trapping in queues Supports DTG M-Series garment printers
- Multiple queue pre-set capability for white garments
- Multiple queue pre-set capability for white, colored or black garments
- Multiple queue pre-set capability for different platen sizes
Color Management Tools
- Complete manual color curve controls by image detail (shadows, mid-tones, highlights)
- Advanced color correction tools interface
- Custom halftone settings
- Separation curve adjustments
- Match Pantone colors with Pantone color matching tables
- Visual print preview
- Raw data preview
- Multi-copy with spacing controls (In-Queue feature!)
- Cropping controls of image and job (In-Queue feature!)
- Rotation controls of image and job (In-Queue feature!)
- Mirror, invert image and job (In-Queue feature!)
- Scale image and job to any size (In-Queue feature!)
- Soft proofing
Job Management and Scheduling Tools
- Unique, single window visual interface, one central easy to manage hub for all jobs
- Easy to use queue set-up wizard.
- Set up production queues quickly and easily
- Auto-scheduling or manual scheduling of jobs
- On-the-fly job prioritization using simple drag and drop Job archiving, history, print status and job log
- Job notes Job costing
- Hot folder support
- FluidMask – Industry leading masking software that removes background images in an easy “paint by numbers” user interface.
- ICC Profiling – Create and edit the latest ICC compliant profiles quickly and easily. Compatible with all the latest ICC formats.