Our exclusive platen system increases production speed. 2 Shirts OFF, 2 shirts ON makes for more shirts per hour. Print More = Earn More.
Easily scale your graphics to fit the shirt size you’re printing on.
Zero Setup Time
Speed, Flexibility and Highest Return on Investment are reasons you will crush your competition when your business is powered by DTG.
Print 2 Shirts At Once
Double your revenues by printing TWO shirts at the same time.
The DTG M2
Durable, Productive, Professional T-Shirt Printing
The M2 is NOT like other direct to garment printers.
Other printers have limitations – they have a limit to print just one t-shirt at a time. They are limited by printing up to 14″ x 16″ prints unless you buy an add-on. They limit your ability to print because you have to stop and shake cartridges. They limit your profits because of both the ink cost and time it takes to process a job.
The M2 is built without these limits – and here is the unique feature that set it apart:
- Multi-Shirt printing – that’s right, the M2 will allow you to print 2 shirts at once, or 4 small designs at once, so you can be more productive
- Big Printing – do you know how many XL, XXL
andbigger garments are sold? The M2 makes you more by printing up to 17″ x 24″ – that’s printing big.
- Bottles, not Cartridges – bulk ink is just a better deal. It impacts pricing, because you’re basically buying in bulk, and you don’t have to stop and “agitate” the cartridges. The patented White Ink Management system that’s built
in toevery M2 handles that for you.
- Most Profit Per Print – Lowest cost, most profit- just 2 ways to say the same thing: every shirt you print will cost less on the M2 than the other DTG printers. That means you make more money every time you print, on every order.
- Auto-Height Adjustment – this isn’t just another time saver, just another way the M2 makes you more productive. It’s a money saver, a hassle saver, and a time saver. Every time
load up a new shirt onto most printers you have to adjust the height of the platen – that takes time. And it’s a hassle because sometimes you’re just going to forget and the shirt will be too low – that makes a fuzzy print. That’s if you’re on the lucky side – if you’re on the unlucky side, the platen is too HIGH and you get a head strike. Ask your DTG vendor what that will cost you. The M2 had an automatic height adjustment – not a problem. you you
- Removable Platens – this is a machine designed for production, and one of the keys to churning out bigger orders is workflow. That’s where having removable platens comes in. Normally, with other DTG
printeryou have to stand in front of the printer, hoop the shirt onto a platen screwed to the machine, print, then unhoop it. Take it off the platen and heat press load the next shirt and repeat. With the M2 you can load 2 shirts and hit print. While they’re printing you can load TWO OTHER PLATENS, then when shirts 1 and 2 are done, simply lift them off and place the next to on the printer. It’s just a more productive workflow, and it’s unique ,then the the DTGM2.
Most people looking into direct to garment printers have never seen them in action.. really in action.. so they can see what producing an order is like with a DTG printer. We took the time to make a LIVE recording where we produced a custom t shirt order from graphics to finished goods. You can watch the video below titled “DTG Printing – Filling an order from start to finish”.
Double your revenue printing two shirts at a time – or spend less time printing as compared to dated single shirt printing machines.
DTG M2Commercial Quality Direct to Garment Printer
The DTG M2 is the most profitable printer on the market, and the M2 Package is your option with the smallest initial investment. You still get everything that makes the M2 great including:
- One DTG M2 Direct to Garment Printer 2 Adult Size Platens for multi shirt printing
- Genuine DTG Full Start Up Inks Package including: 250 ml each of Black, Magenta, Cyan, Yellow, 250 ml, Cleaning Solution, 1 Syringe Set, 5 Sheets of Release Paper
- Genuine DTG Pro Kit including: 1 Gallon Light Garment Pretreat, 1 Gallon Dark Cotton Pretreat, 1 Liter White Ink, 1 Liter Flushing Solution, 1 Control Sprayer, 1 Control Spray Front End, 3 WIMS Filters
- DTG RIP Pro image processing and under basing software for the M2
- Warranty TWO Year Parts and Labor
- Training One day at ColDesi or Live Online
- USB Drive with training videos, documentation and more
M2 Plus PackageEverything You Need to Get Started
The M2 Plus Package includes everything you get with the Standard, but adds these important parts of the t-shirt printing process:
- Spider Mini PreTreatment Machine – for automated, consistent pretreating of dark and light garments Professional Heat Press – the DK20A Auto release heat press is a commercial quality, heavy duty press M2 Plus Ink Pricing Program Membership – The Plus system INCLUDES a lifetime of discounted ink purchases ensuring that you’ll be profitable year after year. Still included: One DTG M2 Direct to Garment Printer 2 Adult Size Platens for multi shirt printing Genuine DTG Full Start Up Inks Package including: 250 ml each of Black, Magenta, Cyan, Yellow, 250 ml, Cleaning Solution, 1 Syringe Set, 5 Sheets of Release Paper Genuine DTG Pro Kit including: 1 Gallon Light Garment Pretreat, 1 Gallon Dark Cotton Pretreat, 1 Liter White Ink, 1 Liter Flushing Solution, 1 Control Sprayer, 1 Control Spray Front End, 3 WIMS Filters DTG RIP Pro image processing and under basing software for the M2 Warranty TWO Year Parts and Labor Training One day at ColDesi or Live Online USB Drive with training videos, documentation and more
M2 PRO PackageProfessional Shop Bundle
Ready for best in Direct to Garment fulfillment? Taking your business to the next level, OR hitting the ground with maximum production capabilities?
- The M2 Pro Package is just that. Everything from the M2 Plus Package but also including: 2 Extra Adult Platens – take advantage of hot swap platens – maximizes productivity Double the Heat Presses – use 1 DK20A for pretreat, one for curing or both for curing on a high volume job BEST Ink Pricing – end column ink pricing designed for high volume users makes your cost per print so low you can MAXIMIZE profits and compete on almost any job. Still included: Spider Mini PreTreatment Machine – for automated, consistent pretreating of dark and light garments Professional Heat Press – the DK20A Auto release heat press is a commercial quality, heavy duty press
Everything in the M2 Plus Package
Printhead – Piezo 180 nozzles per channel
Color – CMYK-W or Dual CMYK
Print Area – 24″ x 17.7″
Drive – Processor driven conveyor
Inks – Genuine DTG Pigment Inks
Ink Delivery – Bottle – pressurized CYMK, Bottle – pressurized re-circulation – white (WIMS)
Operating System – Microsoft Vista, XPRIP, Windows 7-10
Electrical – 110-240VAC/10A, 50-60Hz Consumption: 55W or less, Standby -5W, Off – 1W
Physical Dimensions – 48″W x 21.7″H x 39″L
Weight – 212 lb (boxed weight will vary)
DTG Prints BIGGER! Corner YOUR Market on Large Prints
Printing Samples with the DTG M2
Print On Canvas!
Besides printing on garments, the DTG M2 can also print on canvas, wood, plastic and other hard surfaces.
WIMS – White Ink Management System
What is WIMS and why is it important.
A true breakthrough is the WIMS (White Ink Management System). The patent pending WIMS system offers a manageable white ink production process that delivers superior detail, vibrancy and a level of consistency unheard of in other direct to garment printers.
Head clogging and maintenance downtime are reduced considerably by re-circulating ink via a pressurized peristaltic pump system coupled with pressure release filters and dampers. This is just one of the features that make the DTG range the best all-round white ink print system on the world market today.
Along with the WIMS re-circulation of ink via a pressurized peristaltic pump system, the DTG M Series incorporates a constant pressurized ink delivery system for colored inks as well.
DTG M-Series deliver on their promise to arm you with the most profitable, flexible and productive t-shirt printing solutions in the market.
Want to know MORE? Ask your questions NOW!
Call toll-free 877-793-3278.