Choosing a T Shirt Printing Machine
T Shirt Printing Machine Models from ColDesi
Whether you it a DTG Printer, direct to garment printers, garment printers or even inkjet screen printing machines, picking the right one for your business is vital.
The videos below will give you a quick overview of the models of t shirt printing machines from ColDesi, so that’s a great place to start to help make your decision.
Once you’ve picked a machine to investigate, just choose one of the links below to learn more.
Take a look at the three DTG models below and pick out the right one for you!
M2 DTG Printers
5 Reasons to Choose DTG Brand
ColDesi’s DTG Brand of t shirt printing machines had been on the market for 10 years and has risen to be the best dtg printer product on the market for good reason. We’ve helped launch thousands of custom t shirt businesses by providing great, high quality equipment and then being there to train and support our customers.
Here are the Top 5 reasons YOU should choose DTG!
- Printing on more than one t shirt at a time – One of the biggest limitations of other brands of DTG printers is their fixed platen system. That means you can only load one garment at a time, no matter what the size. Both the Viper and the M series of DTG brand come with a flexible platen system that will allow you to print on up to FOUR shirts at once! That saves you time and makes you more money.
- Highest Quality Prints – there is no t shirt printing machine on the market that will produce a more vibrant, colorful, high quality print than the DTG brand products. Will your next job be decided on how good the t shirt looks when it’s printed? YOU WIN!
- Fast Print Speeds – the faster the print, the more custom shirts you can produce and the more money you can make. The M2 can print TWO white shirts in 1 minute 15 seconds. Learn more about ROI right here.
- Training, Training, Training– you simply cannot be successful without know how to run and maintain your equipment properly. ColDesi has the most advance training, and training options, in the business:
- Live Online Training – Get trained on your machine, in your shop, live online with one of our best trainers. This combination of videos, live presentations and exercises has been proven effective to get our customers up and running fast and profitably.
- Self Paced Training – perfect of the printing professional OR for training new staff, our online self pace training makes it VERY convenient to start printing.
- Training Classes – come visit our Tampa, FL. Headquarters or visit our NJ training facility to get hands on classroom style education.
- Take our online and self-paced classes any time, as many times as you’d like.
- THE Best Technical Support – did you know that a large percentage of ColDesi business is made up of customers buying their second, third of fourth machines from us? One reason is because of our dedication to keeping you up and running! Our support website, www.support.coldesi.com, has created a new industry standard in ease of use and helping customers find quick solutions to common issues. Hundreds of videos, FAQs and a well trained support staff (available Monday through Saturday) are all available to help when you need us.
New DTG M2
M2 TShirt Printing Machine
The DTG M2, 2 platen DTG Printer really upgrades the productivity for any custom t-shirt business. It’s low interface time, due to a great print speed and multi-shirt printing capability, make it a great choice for starting or expanding your business.
Learn more about the M2 here.
M4 High Volume DTG
M4 Direct to Garment Printer for High Volume
The M4 is the high volume upgrade to the DTG M2, and provides just what the busiest screen printing and custom t shirt printing shops need to take production to the next level. Small jobs or large, the 4 platen system give you the flexibility to lower your interface time, make more t-shirts and make more profit.
Learn more about the M4 here.